Monday, May 13, 2013

Allow Me To Introduce Myself

Greetings in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ,

My name is Nikeya, people call me Keya for short. I am a single 27 year old woman who has experienced quite a bit for my years here on this green earth. I have had some joys and some heartbreaks and I am not regretful of none of my experiences. I have learned many different things from everything that I have been through. God has brought me out of many situations and has grown me both naturally and spiritually and I continue to grow!

I was recently engaged to a man, for exactly 1 month, before I ended my engagement due to his infidelity in the relationship. Now most women my age may have just stuck it out, accepted the illegitimate child with this other woman and just tried to work it out in order to have a piece of a man, especially after investing 2 or more years into the relationship. As hard as it is to break away, it would be even harder to settle for the rest of your life for something that you know you do not deserve. I am sharing this with you to give you some insight about where I currently am in my life in order for you to, first hand, witness the wondrous works of God as he transforms me in order to give you hope and increase your faith that He can do the exact same for you!

This blog is created to express my heart concerning my situations along with the probing of the Holy Spirit in hopes to encourage, enlighten or inspire someone else to walk in what God has called them to or to come out of something more victorious than ever before. I pray the words that I share will be of some help to you, I know they will be much help to me! So join me on my journey of letting go of the past, healing from all hurts and placing myself in a position to receive from God for not just me, but you also because GREATER IS COMING!

No comments:

Post a Comment